Thursday, July 22, 2004

I love ALL of you! Except for the guys who've stood my sister up.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my life?  I am so blessed it's unbelievable.  I have a wonderful husband, who loves me very much even though I hold him to nearly unattainable standards.  See - I can't even admit to myself that they might be unrealistic.  I have a son who is pure joy.  He's funny, loving, adorable...a truly hilarious kid.  We are going to have so much fun.  And he is the picture of good health.  We are so lucky there.  A healthy kid has to be the best blessing ever.  I have a very close, very fun family, on both sides, and I really enjoy my best friends.  My job is a good job, even though I'm seriously considering leaving to pursue my dream of being a full-time mommy. Chris has a good job, we love our little house, dogs and cat.  Our neighborhood is so nice, even if the neighbors aren't very friendly.  Life is GOOD.

The one thing that would make our family complete, however, is a boyfriend/husband for my youngest sister Crystal - read her blog here.  We all have a lot of fun together, but she looks sad sometimes when everyone is together.  She deserves a good man, but we're having trouble finding one.  Here's her stats - she's six feet tall, very slim, shoulder length dark brown hair with red and blonde streaks, big brown eyes, and an easy smile.  She's a lot of fun to have around, always cracking jokes.  She's a good listener and a good friend.  She rents a house across the street from our parents, which is only because the neighbors gave her such a break on rent.  She has decorated her house really nice - red leather and black accents in the living room, cows in the kitchen, ducks in the bathroom, and a beach-y retreat for her bedroom.  Her office and exercise room are great too. She has a BS in Chemistry from Marshall, and she is now an Industrial Hygenist doing worksite testing for OSHA.  She works hard, and plays hard, but still finds time to be active in her church.  She spent last week directing the decorating of the church for VBS, and this week she is helping take care of the babies in the nursery.  She loves Izzy, Maddie, and Noah, and she will be a wonderful mommy some day, which she looks forward to.  She's optimistic, highly intelligent, and quite attractive, if I say so myself.  She is 27.

If you know of a good guy looking for a relationship, let me know!


1 comment:

Maisyday said...

Thanks for the lovely comments, and the complete humiliation. :) Since you have now directed people to my blog, I have decided to take a new route with it, letting everyone in on how much it sucks sometimes to be single. I hope everyone enjoys my misery, getting a good laugh out of it now and then. I know I can't help but laugh at some of it, so I am sure others with also.