Thursday, September 07, 2006

Enough with the cyber-bitch-slapping!

Okay, okay, I cave. He'll stay for at least the month, alright?? Jeez.

Seriously, I was planning on giving it till September already. And I truly do agree with everyone who has told me that if he's doing this well already, then clearly the strict discipline and structure are working with him. For all of you who think I'm a giant wussie who's raising degenerates? Bite me. Oh, and you're probably right.

Just please, please, please don't let him turn out to be like Alex Keaton.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I didn't know what to say about this, because if I was in your shoes, I'd want to take him out too. It is so tough, isn't it? But he is improving so much, and it's got to be so tough learning new expectations. He is doing GREAT, no matter what they tell you. Is it wrong that I hope my kid gets a hug if they give him a timeout?? I'm hoping Tuesday's update is a good one, and I'll be waiting for it!!

Maisyday said...

I've always thought that you are a giant wussie raising degenerates...but it had nothing to do with preschool. :) And I know I am right, just because I am ALWAYS right, ummm....right? hehehe