Friday, January 05, 2007

The Weekend Update

Today is the first day in over a week that I feel slightly like myself. I still have a sore throat, head & chest congestion, yada, yada, yada, but now it feels like a regular cold. My sense of taste is probably about 50% back, which the fat girl in me loves, but the skinny girl kind of wishes hadn't come back at all.

But now poor Chris is getting sick. He still managed to go to work today, but he felt pretty crappy the whole time. I hope he gets over it much quicker than I did. When I'm sick, I just curl up and agree with anything so that I can be left alone. Chris....does not. No matter what, I've yet to be able to do enough to keep him from getting insanely grumpy. Not to mention, this bug has sucked and I would only wish it on my worst enemies.

Going to be a big weekend. Our first realtor, a guy we really like, is going to relist us with his brokerage again Saturday afternoon. We've made a lot of improvements since we were listed with him, so we're hopeful. I spent today working on moving stuff around all over the house, especially in the living room, to minimize our personal taste. Yep, we're trying to make our giant purple and green leather sofa blend in. Wish us luck.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and be sure to take your Vitamin C.

No comments: