Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yes, I cleaned it up.

You know, motherhood is truly filled with so many moments of unintentional hilarity. Probably 20 or 30 times a day, something so wacky happens that I shake my and laugh, and think, "I have to remember to blog about that!" I always forget too, but still I think it.

But today I caught it on video. Right after breakfast, I sat down to check my e-mail as I do every morning right after breakfast, and Izzy takes his sister by the hand and starts walking her around the room. I asked him what he was doing, and he told me he was taking his baby cow home. Sophie was beaming up at him, and he was being so sweet and gentle, that I flipped my camera over to video. And this is what I caught:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Paula said...

Love the sunglasses, Izzy! And, lol, I thought his "cow" was saying Baa. Then I realized it was "bye bye". It's early...