Monday, August 20, 2007

Still playing together after all these years.

WHAT a great weekend! We had my mom's 60th birthday party here and had the whole family up. We had a blast! Chris worked hard getting the pool ready again, so we spent a good part of the weekend swimming. It's still leaking, but we've put massive amounts of shiny silver water-proof tape all over it, trying to get a couple more weeks of use out of it before summer's over. We tried to get the only pool guys in town to come out and fix it, but they're too busy. (Cross your fingers that Chris's handiness with sticky tape works!)

My sisters spent the night Saturday, as did my parents, and all the girls had a big slumber party. We cracked open some brewskies and much singing filled the air. Weirdly enough, mom got a headache and had to hit the sack early, but my sisters and I howled at the moon until the wee hours. It was SO.MUCH.FUN. I'd post pics, but they might kill me. I still might do it later.

Oh, what the heck -





It was an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Maisyday said...

I speaking to you this one last time to tell you that I am never speaking to you again. :)

Maisyday said...

Wait, once more...at least you didn't post the cold one...

And, I can't resist...I'm just a gigolo....

MaMa Norma said...

Gee no pictures of the party girl--er woman!!