Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I miss sick days.

That's one of the worst parts about being a SAHM - no sick days to call in, so I can lay around and rest. Ugh. The plague is upon me once again. Chest cold and sinus infection. Yay me. I'm looking (and sounding) lovely today.

But on the plus side, Izzy's had six straight days of being good at school. Uh oh. I can almost hear his teacher right now getting on him. Poor kid. I shouldn't have jinxed him like that.

Yesterday his teacher walked him out and he'd had a really good day, but he'd gotten injured. She had him show me his hand, where he'd pinched it hard enough to bleed...by putting the cap back on a marker. We're not a very coordinated family.

Sophie was in school yesterday, too, and when her teacher walked her out, I noticed that her cute Asian/flowered blue pants were missing, and she had on her emergency shorts. Seems she had told the teacher she had to pee-pee, so they had taken her to the bathroom where she peed. Ten minutes later, she told them again, so she went back to the bathroom, to the back of the three girl line. When it was Sophie's turn, however, she told her teacher, "No, I go play now," and she ran off to play.

A few minutes later, the teacher looks up to see a stark naked Sophie getting ready to go down the slide. Apparently, she'd decided to take off her clothes and poop on the carpet. Then streak around the church. I told you all she was possessed.

That's probably why I'm sick. A little vengeance. Or maybe it's karma. Whatever it is, I'm off to hack some more. Hopefully I'll be back to post again someday. *sigh, cough, gag, cough*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH quit your whining. You get to sleep in till 11 every day and then you just lay around watching tv. The only reason you get mad is cause you probally can't sip on your drink while you are coughing! Love you anyway, hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

To anyone who's wondering who that lunatic "PawPaw Ray" is, that's my dad trying to irritate me. Trust me, he's INSANE.

Anonymous said...

Made you quit thinking about how sick you were for about 30 seconds didn't it! love you!