Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Chillin' on the sundeck.

Now that it's getting warmer, the kids and I are spending as much time as we can out on the sundeck. Izzy likes to take a little set of binoculars to birdwatch, but since he generally looks through them backwards, I'm not sure he's ever seen a bird through them.

We were sitting out there the other day and Denise called me. That was the kid's cue to drag as much crap as humanly possible upstairs to pile on the very small sundeck. One such item was this cat house that I bought for Crony Bob, who won't go inside it. The kids are cool with that, especially Sophie.

Izzy, however, has trouble sometimes understanding that he's considerably larger than his sister.

He was very irate with me when he got out because he wasn't able to turn around like he'd wanted to, so I could take a picture of him peeking out too, meowing like his sister. I told not to worry, that I'd taken his picture and I showed him.

He yelled, "My BUTT?? You took a picture of my BUTT??"

No comments: