Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My FABULOUS birthday party!

My wonderful family threw me a dinosaur themed birthday party. How cool is that?? At 36, my family still humors me.

My sister Micki even went so far as to have the baker add a pink bow and big red kissy lips to the normally gender-neutral dinosaur cake.

It was a wonderful, truly wonderful day. Mom made my requested birthday dinner (baked steak) and Judy, my mother-in-law, brought a turkey breast. We ate GOOD. Best of all, though, was all the love that was freely passed around, as it always is when we all get together.

Love and babies, that is. That's Chris's parents with Suzi, and below are my mom and dad with her. The last picture is my Aunt Nancy with Izzy.


I am an extremely lucky girl. Alright, alright, WOMAN. Sheesh.

No comments: