Monday, December 08, 2008

Warning: Terribly Cute Babies Ahead

Chris was playing with Suzi the other night and I had to run and get my camera - isn't she so sweet? So cute and tiny???

Her dad's not too hard on the eyes either...

Sheesh, even her drool is adorable.

We would do anything for one of her sparkly smiles. In fact, we do do anything we can think of, many, many times a day, just to get her to reward us with one. I'm playing peek-a-boo with her in this picture. As you can tell, I'm REALLY good at peek-a-boo.

But all of her yummy little cuteness aside, this is why I ran and grabbed the camera:

That's my Iz-man. I think he was about seven months old in this picture, about a month and a half older than Suzi is in the pics above. This is one of my all-time favorite pictures and as soon as I saw Suzi on her dad's shoulders, it took me right back to this day.

I am one LUCKY mama.

No comments: