Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random Suziness

First off, I apologize for my spotty blogging as of late - I've been fighting the plague again, but I think that I'll survive this bout too.

So how about some Suziness? Here she is two or three days ago -look at those long legs! I can't believe how big she's getting all of a sudden.

Here she is trying out the desks in Izzy's new first grade classroom:

And here she is worrying at the pediatrician's office. Poor little thing really, really hates to go to the doctor. And she's cutting four molars at once, hence the finger chewing.


She's a riot. She is either squealing with laughter or shrieking like a banshee. Just this morning I put her shoes on her about 10 minutes before we needed to leave to go pick up Sophie from preschool, and she became FURIOUS. Threw herself to the ground and screamed and cried until it was time to go. She's tenacious. Some people would call her a brat, true. Heck, I do sometimes too, but if we can all survive until she's three, she's going to be one awesome little kid.
Oh, alright, she already is awesome, you got me there.

No comments: