Thursday, August 18, 2011

Florida 2011!

As you can by my picture to the left of you, "Me and my buddy, 2011," we once again headed to the sunny beaches of Florida!   As you can also see, my little buddy has grown - young sir is now five foot tall, having just turned eight years old.  It will be interesting, some day in the near future, I'm sure, to track by these buddy pictures just how quickly he's overtaken my considerable height of nearly 5'9".

At any rate, we had a blast! We went with Chris's parents, his brother and his family, and then our family of five. It was truly amazing how well everyone got along, and especially the children, since we had ours at ages 8, 6, and 3, and his brother's kids at 10 and 5. Perfectly lovely trip! Check it out:












Wonderful, wonderful memories.

No comments: