Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fabulous dollhouses of the wee and ornery.

Last night, as I was tucking Suzi into bed, I told her, "Now, in the morning, after you get ready, you need to put up all the dollhouse toys you got out.  Remember, you can get it all out, but you have to clean it all up when you're done."

This is my big rule.  No one pays attention to it, but I continue to be an eternal optimist and believe that if I keep saying it, one day it will be true. 

She tells me okay and slumbers off to dreamland.

Flash forward to this morning and while she's waiting to go to preschool, she actually remembers (or maybe just went into the sunroom to play with all the dollhouse stuff again) and she gets to work.  After a while, she hollers for me to come and check her work, and this is what she's done:





I could not possibly love my little interior designer more!

No comments: