Friday, March 02, 2007

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

We now have 17 days to be out of here. *gulp*

Our realtor called yesterday and said he had the official forms where our buyer has secured financing. Yippee!!! Not being able to get financing is what happened to the last buyer.

Today I cleaned up the house like we were getting ready to show it and I walked around and took a video of it, talking about different projects we'd undertaken. Then I took my new digital camera around and did the same. (Had to get a new camera because the flash stopped working on the old one, and I could still return it, so I did.)

Tonight I'm hoping that Chris will take the video camera around outside the house and talk about what we've done out there. This has been a great house and I'd like to be able to watch a video of it in a couple of years and remember all of our happy time here. I'd like to remember it well in my mind, but that's just not going to happen.

It's a happy day today!

1 comment:

Maisyday said...

How great is that!!!!! Looks like it is really going to happen this time...congratulations!