Wednesday, June 04, 2008

That's my girl!

In the midst of my MAJOR nesting spree (I've rearranged the girls' room, Izzy's room, and the master bedroom all in the last two days) I've moved a new chair into the sunroom, which Izzy and I rearranged last week, but I'll put the finishing touches on today.

Anyhow, so I'm sitting in said chair this morning because it's sunny and bright outside and I'm enjoying the sunlight warming my shoulders.

Sophie climbed up on the arm of the chair and says, "Mom, you know this is made for girls to stand on?"

"No it's not," I tell her.

She nods her head solemnly. "Yes, it is."

I start laughing and her eyes twinkle. "And it safe too!"

I figured the best way to prove to her that it truly wasn't safe was to pull her off headfirst, toppling into my lap. But don't worry - I gave her a good noogie on the way down.

No comments: