Monday, October 16, 2006

Slacking.

I'm beat. I'm getting over a stomach bug that hit hard and fast, and left almost as fast, but it's made me tired. That and the IMPENDING DOOM of our move. Still don't know where we're going, or when exactly, but we do know that by the middle of November, we won't be here anymore.

But I haven't packed anything. Nada. Nothing. Zip. Well, that's a lie because I did pack a bunch of boxes of nick-nacks when we first listed over a year ago. But I'm like an invert gas that has to expand to fill my space. So my house overfloweth again. And if I used the wrong scientific term there, meh. I have a liberal arts degree, so don't expect too much.

Off to bed to dream of boxes magically filling themselves...or big burly handsome movers filling them while I watch...yeah, that's the dream I'll have...

No comments: