Thursday, February 15, 2007

There's a lot of love in my life.

One of the little games I play with the kids is I sing, "Who loves mom-my?" Izzy usually pats his chest and sometimes he'll sing, "I do!" Sophie has just started singing, "I do," whenever Izzy does, and you know I love that.

But just a couple of minutes ago, Izzy changed it up on me and sang, "Who loves Is-saac?," then after I answered appropriately he sang, "Who loves Soph-phie?" (I spelled them like that because that's how it sounds, not because I've forgotten how to spell their names.) Very cute, indeed. Then I sang about loving all the people in both sides of our family.

Izzy then adds, "And Grandma."

"That's right," I said. "And Granny." I had left out mine and Chris's grandmothers.

"And Dinosaurs," Izzy added.

"That's true!," I said, laughing.

"But only nice ones, not the mean ones," he said.

"Good point," I said. Does this kid know me or what??

No comments: