Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another day of not much.

One of the things I'd forgotten about being pregnant is just how bad I feel the first trimester. I swear it feels almost like the flu. The power puking, of course, doesn't help. I've got pulled muscles from my neck down now.

Adding to my joy is the fact that today there was no school. And it was cancelled tomorrow. *pulls hair out* I truly could use a break right about now. Not to mention that Mondays and Wednesdays are the days they both are in school and I can hit Curves. Made it Monday, but tomorrow it looks like I'll be going in the evening, and evenings are not my friend. Oh well.

But I feel so lucky, I swear. I was talking to Denise tonight, my best friend of *gulp* three decades now, and she said it's nine months of feeling crappy for a lifetime of joy. So true. Except for the toddler years.

I'd like to send a quick shout out to my hubby, then I'm outta here. He's been a super trooper about everything. He's excited about the baby, and he's picking up most of my slack around here. He's one in a million. Thanks, babe.

Good night all. Here's to a good tomorrow!

No comments: