Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone who reads this has as happy a Thanksgiving as I'm sure to have! We're hosting dinner here, and because I'm crazy, happily busy, I'm going to cut this post short with a brief list of the many things I'm thankful for, aside from each of you who takes the time to read this, of course!

I am so thankful for my three wonderful, healthy children. I have been blessed beyond belief to have these three awesome people be in my family. I am thankful for Chris (no, seriously!), and thankful that he works so hard for his family. I am thankful that circumstances have led me to my current calling of stay-at-home. I would never have chosen this path, and I've never been happier.

I am thankful that Chris and I are so close to our extended family, and so thankful that they all get along so wonderfully with each other. Today is going to be a very fun day, just as it always is when we all get together.

I am a very happy person, and for that I am thankful.

Now, I'm off to commence Mission: Thanksgiving Dinner in a Semi-Clean Home. Have a wonderful, thankful day!!!

No comments: